Polly’s passion for writing and visual design inspires creative solutions. She has over 20 years of experience in copywriting, graphic design, and marketing communications strategy and planning.
- UnitedHealthcare, Provider Marketing Communications | content writer
- Be The Match, National Marrow Donor Program | senior communications specialist
- University of Minnesota Medical Center | marketing and public relations consultant
- Allina Hospitals and Clinics | patient education & physician engagement
- 3M, Occupational Health & Environmental Safety | project manager
- Nystrom & Associates, Family Support Services | clinic manager
- Doctoral student | Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Master of Arts in Communication | Bethel University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology | Northwestern University.
- Organizational Development Consulting | Regent University
Licensed 245D Home and Community Based Service (HCBS) provider
Click here for LinkedIn profile: Polly Cashin, M.A.
Check out Polly’s psychological romance novel All the Other Voices